SSL Checker verifies site SSL certificate and domain expiry dates, and alerts site admin via email before the SSL certificate or domain expires.
- Do note that domain transfer must be initiated more than 15 days before the domain expires, if that’s something on your task list.
- The plugin is basically install, activate and forget, until the alerts start coming in.
- The alerts and respective expiry dates are visible in the admin menu as well.
How often is the check done?
- Check is done automatically every 24 hrs
- You can also run the check manually by clicking Save Changes in admin menu
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ssl-checker/
- Download and Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Edit settings options as required, and save changes.
1. Upload ‘ssl-checker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ admin menu.
3. Edit settings options as required, and save changes.