GRIT – Distinctive, Engaging, Professional Websites and Sales Funnels Built to Give You a Greater Customer Experience and Client Conversions
Your website is often the first impression you make on a prospective client that only lasts between 2-5 seconds, and you get one chance to make it a great one.
At GRIT.Online, We help you make the most of it!
Not only that, your online presence can do a great deal for you. Can you imagine how it would feel like to have a web presence that will:
Generate warm leads who are looking for exactly what you have to offer, saving you time and bringing in revenue?
Regularly convert prospects into paying customers without you having to lift a finger?
Answer the questions your prospective clients want to know?
Build relationships with potential customers through multiple touchpoints, even before you come into contact directly?
Retain lasting relationships with past customers by touching base with them so you’re fresh in their memory?
With GRIT.Online, you can expect:
- To be treated like family. When we take on a client, it means we believe in you and your vision. We will be personally invested in your success!
- Our values are important to us. So much so that we chose to name our company for them: Growth-Mindset, Responsibility, Integrity, and Tolerance. Our GRIT Values drive us every day!
- Direct contact with team leaders, not just sales representatives or outsourced phone answering services. We will personally be there for you every step of the way.
- Exceptional commitment to our clients. We will not give up until we have delivered a solution that satisfies your needs.
- Hands-free Effective Lead Generation that Saves You Time
- Elegant, Welcoming, Professional Website Design
- An Extensive Selection of High Quality Professional Services make us the only partnership you will need to cover all of your Online Marketing Needs
- Positive, warm, and approachable service. We hope to build a lasting friendship with you and celebrate your successes for years to come!
- We will also help you to build greater trust, and strong, lasting relationships with your own prospects and clients that will lead to:
- Higher prospect conversions
- better and more frequent customer reviews
- More leads brought in through word of mouth
- More repeat customers
- New friendships!
Our Specialities here at GRIT include:
ELEGANT, PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPMENT
Eye-catching, quick loading, and engaging website design that is mobile responsive and compatible with all devices. Focused on conversion and customer experience.
LEADING-EDGE MARKETING STRATEGY
When it comes to online marketing there are so many effective tools that you may or may not know how to utilize. It can be a little daunting to navigate this evolving market. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. We thoroughly go through all the details of your business and create a future-proof customized marketing strategy and action plans to fit your budget.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Our Expertize Levels
- Web Design 95% 95%
- Graphic Design 90% 90%
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 88% 88%
- Copywriting 92% 92%
- Digital Marketing Strategy 90% 90%
- Social Media Management 92% 92%
- Paid Advertising (Facebook and Google) 84% 84%
- Website and Social Media Analytics 90% 90%
10 years business operations on three continents
63 years of combined IT experience
10 years e-commerce operations B2B & B2C
30,000+ published digital assets in online media
8300+ hours on digital marketing
60,000+ hours on cyber security and cloud computing
We also have social media certification from the No.1 social media management platform Hootsuite
We are certified digital marketers by HubSpot, the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform.
We are SEO trained by MOZ.
Just looked through client maintenance logs, and noticed large amount of hacking attempts to one of the sites. Luckily the attempts are just attempts, without any success. Looking into the details, I noticed two main themes; The attempts come from many different IP...
Mesh Wifi: Does it Live Up to the Hype?The past few months or so, in geek forums there has been discussion and chatter about mesh wifi. People ask: “is it any good?”, “what’s the difference?”, and “what problem does it solve?”.